Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Death Note

   I remember waking up to a strange knock on the door. Strange, since I'm in my room and it's the middle of the night. I open my door to the hallway. I can't see much since the hallway doesn't have any light, but I get an odd sensation that someone's watching me...
   Hurriedly I shut the door and go back to my bed. The knocking returns. It's stops only a moment and that's when I decide I'm not going to open it.
   The moment I think it the knocking turns into scratching and kicking. This thing wants in. What do I do? Oh god, have mercy on me what does it want?
"The answer is simple," I hear from the door. "I wish only one thing and one thing alone. I want you dead."
   No it can't be... The door flies open and the last thing I see is a beast so vile that words cannot describe. The pain, oh how the pain keeps me conscious for only seconds but it feels like an eternity. Perhaps if I had just kept my head down this wouldn't be happening, but it's to late. Do not make the same mistakes I did. I beg of you...

2 comments:

  1. This is crazy. I was warned. I'll try and avoid this mistakes you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gave me chills! really awesome :D

    ReplyDelete