Sunday, March 30, 2014

Questions From the not so Intelligent Person

       1. Why? Why don't kids like to read? I love it. It takes me to my own little world. People always say the book was better than the movie. So why don't we like to read?
       2. How come I hate the rain, but love the after rain effect? Just the smell after a rainstorm is the best.
       3. Why doesn't anyone seem to like my taste in music? Also why do they have to tell me my choice in music sucks? I mean why does it matter? It's my choice.
       4. How come someone has to be wrong all the time? Can it ever be a draw? So what if you don't like someone's idea for something? For all you know their answer could be correct and you're  just an idiot.
       5. Why am I awkward? I'm never able to articulate what's on my mind very well.
       6. How come Pluto isn't a planet anymore? I mean we don't say a midget isn't a person so why can't Pluto be a planet?
       7. Who's brilliant idea was it to make the education system so out of wack that half the kids have to take pills to pass?
       8. Why does a doughnut have a hole in it? I mean if they wouldn't put the hole there then there would be more doughnut for me, right?
       9. Why does everyone say I'm wasting my time playing video games? Come on! Like any hobby is a waste of time if you think about it. It doesn't better society if you build a car model. So how is that any different then me playing video games?
         

No comments:

Post a Comment