Sunday, March 16, 2014

Her

    She is beautiful... There's nothing much else to say. She's the one I love, or at least I think it's love... How can I tell? Is it because my heart beats irregularly when she walks into a room. Could it be because when she opens her mouth I only hear angelic songs of love and tranquility. It also might be because when we kiss the world becomes silent. There's only her and me. She is the one and I don't care who knows it. I love her even if its just the hormones I still love her.
    She is my savior. She pulled me from the depths of hell and showed me happiness does exist. You just have to look in the right places. She is the one who keeps me going when times are hard. She is the one I don't plan on letting go. I hope she feels the same way otherwise I'll feel like a fool, but at least I'll be a happy fool during those times.
    I love her and that's all that matters.

1 comment: